6-Pack Car Club

Trials 2020

Like all of you, we have been following the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the country. While it is reasonable to expect the country will be “open” come this fall, we don’t think it is prudent for the club to assume the additional liability involved with a large gathering of individuals until we are certain there is a vaccine or at least a treatment. Therefore, TRials 2020 is delayed until September 30 – Oct 3, 2021. For those that have made hotel reservations, please handle your own cancellations. We will return deposit checks to those that have already sent them in. Once we have the new dates contracted we will update the website and Facebook page.

Mike Roe – TRials Host